Last Update July 8, 2015
Information Collection / Opt-Out
Acai Software provides its customers (also referred to as “you”) the tools and resources to collect your subscribers’ contact info on an opt-in basis. Subscribers on the other hand have ability to opt-out of your distribution lists easily.
NOTE: Receiving mobile text messages from Acai Software is completely FREE of charge; however, standard text messaging rates from wireless providers may apply.
Online Sign Up Acai Software allows you to collect mobile phone numbers when subscribers opt-in to join your distribution list(s). The information they provide and the information obtained about them may be used to:
- Provide subscribers with products and services they request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to them at the time they provide or authorize the use of their information.
Acai Software provides subscribers the opportunity to opt-in, opt-out at any time.
Sharing and Usage / Exporting
You maintain full ownership over all contact information collected on your behalf on this site – both your contact information and your subscribers’ contact information. A “subscriber” is defined as any person who has opted-in to receive messages from you via Mobile Keyword.
Acai Software does not share, sell, or rent any contact information with any party unless Acai Software obtains explicit or implied consent from the owners of such contact information. An implied consent is when your subscriber texts your Mobile Keyword to Acai’s short code. In this case, your subscriber’s phone number may be shared with you.
NOTE: Whether explicit or implied, you are not allowed to share your subscribers’ contact info with any third party for any reason. Also, Acai may use or disclose information, including your personal info and your subscribers’ contact info, under the following very limited circumstances:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Acai Software believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Acai Software all contracts are subject to negotiation by purchaser.
NOTE: The Acai Software service is not intended for children under 13, and Acai Software does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.